While the $PSTAKE token generation event (TGE) and distribution to stakeholders remains a priority of the team, we recently issued an update in regards to adjusting our timeline due to adverse market conditions.
- The $PSTAKE TGE and distribution are still aimed for Q1 of 2022, but there is no definite date at this time.
- CoinList has emailed sale participants requesting a non-custodial ERC-20 wallet address for distribution. Please carefully follow the instructions provided and submit in preparation for the $PSTAKE TGE.
- Upcoming pSTAKE product launches and integration milestones are on track to be met ahead of schedule.
We have prepared the below FAQ based on the most commonly asked questions from the community regarding distribution. If you have any questions not covered here or in our thread, connect with us on Telegram.
CoinList Public Sale Distribution FAQ
- What is the new estimated TGE date?
$PSTAKE’s TGE is planned for Q1 as communicated earlier. There is no definite date as of now, but rest assured, the team is working to provide the community with a date for the TGE in the coming weeks.
- I have not received an email from CoinList. What should I do?
If you participated in the $PSTAKE sale on CoinList and haven’t received any email, please click on the following link and you should be able to submit your wallet address here: https://coinlist.co/pstake/distribution_addresses/new
Please note that the link won’t work for you if you are not a participant in the sale.
- Which wallet address do I need to provide? Can I use an exchange address?
Do not use an exchange wallet address.
- Can we change our wallet address on CoinList for different unlocks?
No, once you submit an address, you will receive all the tokens from every unlock to this address only. Please make sure you don’t lose access to this address.
- I have submitted the wrong address requested in the CoinList email. How can I fix it?
After submitting your address, you receive a confirmation email from CoinList. On clicking the link provided in the email, you confirm your address. If you have provided the wrong address, please don’t confirm the address in the subsequent email. Not confirming will reset the address you provided after 24 hours and you should be able to provide a new address.
- Who will distribute the $PSTAKE tokens, CoinList or pSTAKE?
The pSTAKE team will take care of the distribution of tokens to sale participants.
- Do I have to pay fees to receive my $PSTAKE tokens from the CoinList sale?
No, CoinList public sale participants do not have to pay any fees to claim or receive their $PSTAKE tokens. The distribution fees will be covered by the pSTAKE team.
- Can I accumulate all tokens and claim them together?
No, users will receive tokens as per the vesting schedule (25% unlock at TGE, followed by a 6-month linear vesting) directly to their wallet addresses.
- The fees to claim will be substantial. Is there a way to reduce the fees?
To be clear, CoinList public sale participants do not have to pay any fees at all to receive their $PSTAKE tokens.
- Will $PSTAKE token be listed on CoinList?
The team will not be commenting on any exchange listing related questions at this stage. If and when a listing happens, we will let the community know.
- When will the airdrop be sent?
Airdrop tokens will be claimable by all eligible recipients after the token is launched.
Expediting Product Development
While the TGE approaches, we are able to expedite development and integrations. Milestones on track to be met ahead of schedule include:
• stkATOM (bATOM) integration with Anchor Protocol
• Support for Eth2.0 ($ETH)
• Support for Solana ($SOL)
• IBC-enabled stkAsset issuance on the Persistence chain
We are now in the final phase of development for stkETH, which is scheduled to go into internal testing as early as next week before undergoing security audits in February.
Follow us on Twitter for updates on progress on the above, TGE and token distribution.
pSTAKE is a liquid staking protocol that unlocks liquidity for your staked assets. With pSTAKE, you can securely stake your Proof-of-Stake (PoS) assets, participate in protocol improvements and security to earn staking rewards, and receive staked underlying representative tokens (stkASSETs) which can be used to explore additional yield opportunities across DeFi.
At present, pSTAKE supports Binance Chain (BNB), Cosmos (ATOM), Persistence (XPRT), and Ethereum (ETH) networks’ native tokens, with a view to support more chains and assets in the future (SOL, and AVAX).
Developed by Persistence
Persistence is a Tendermint-based, specialised Layer-1 network powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the liquidity of staked assets. Persistence facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.