The wait is over. You can now liquid-stake your ATOM with pSTAKE to enjoy the best of both worlds—Earn ATOM staking rewards for securing the Cosmos Hub and participate in DeFi with stkATOM for additional yields.
Why liquid stake your ATOM with pSTAKE?
- ATOM yields like never before
- 1-click liquid staking of ATOM with support for Keplr & Ledger (more coming soon)
- Security audits from Halborn & Oak Security ensure a safe, secure, & solid experience
- Minimal 5% fee, fast transactions, high rewards, & instant redemptions (only possible with pSTAKE)
- The most extensive active validator set (62 validators) of any liquid staking solution for ATOM
stkATOM is built by Cosmonauts for Cosmonauts
with Security, User Experience & Utility at the forefront.
stkATOM was the first liquid staking product for ATOM that went live in early 2021. The pSTAKE team, in its full capacity, will aim to make the new implementation of stkATOM the best liquid staking product for ATOM.
Join us in making stkATOM the base asset of the Cosmos Ecosystem.
pSTAKE is a multi-chain liquid staking protocol that unlocks liquidity for your staked assets. With pSTAKE, you can securely stake your Proof-of-Stake (PoS) assets, participate in protocol improvements and security to earn staking rewards, and receive staked underlying representative tokens (stkASSETs) which can be used to explore additional yield opportunities across DeFi.
At present, pSTAKE supports Binance Chain (BNB), Cosmos (ATOM), Persistence (XPRT), and Ethereum (ETH) networks’ native tokens, with a view to support more chains and assets in the future.